Viewer Access Satellite Television.
Are you wondering whether it is worth applying for Viewer Access Satellite Television or VAST?
This is a satellite television service in Australia, which looks to improve the range of channels available to those that live in more remote areas of the country, as well as other places that experience poor television signal.
Details about VAST
- Most people will be able to watch their favourite movies and programs on their television through signals that come from a local transmission tower.
- But, not all areas of the country will have a transmission tower that will provide a reliable signal.
- VAST allows you to make the most of digital television and fix this problem.
- You can access national and commercial channels through VAST and your satellite licence area.
- You will be able to access commercial channels that are available in your area.
- Vast exclusively offers local news on dedicated channels in your area.
- It does not matter where you live in Australia, you are able to apply for VAST and to receive a range of channels on your television.
- However, there are some rules when it comes to accessing commercial television broadcasting services, which may require you to live in an area that lacks a reliable signal. Read more about View Access Satellite Television (VAST) here.