G’day! I am James your local independent digital TV antenna & TV wall mounting specialist.I wont be trying to sell you CCTV systems, oven repairs or NBN services, as I have been working in the TV installation trade full time for 26 years so I am pretty good at it, you will receive sound honest advice and a top notch job every time!You wont find Pro TV on the Jobs sites or job apps or promising everybody everything everywhere at silly below industry standard prices, Pro TV does not operate under multiple domain names.When I am not driving all over Perth doing my installations, I will be either walking my dogs, out at the running club, using my mountain bike or listening to beloved vinyl records, to which I have thousands!Pro TV has now been trading for 4 years in Perth and is going from strength to strength, about a third of my monthly jobs come from recommendations and customer referrals.
Pro TV’s aim is to ensure a top quality installation at a fair price every time, using the best products delivered to your door and installed by a seasoned pro.
It’s as simple as that!
After 26 years in the TV installation trade I have tackled it all!I started my work in 1992 working for LJ Electronics, then CTV (Channel Television) installation department, and later Telefitters.I started my own installation business called Sat-Tech in 2000 which I operated for 13 years before moving to Perth to be near family.
Here is just a small snapshot of installation work carried out by Pro TV:
- Reuters data satellites & live satellite links for conferences and events
- MATV (master antenna television) for MDU (multi dwelling units)
- SMATV (satellite master antenna television) for hotels
- IRS (integrated reception systems) for private apartment blocks
- Fibre Optic TV systems for larger MDU and gated development type properties
- CAI (Confederation of Aerial Industries) approved system installer
- CAI, SMATV TV systems & City & Guilds trained
- Approved Sky Homes (commercial) contractor (only 4%) of UK installers are Sky Homes approved).
- BBC digital switchover contractor
- UK digital registered installer
I have been wall mounting TVs long before they were flat!I’ve wall-mounted TV’s everywhere from corporate meeting venues to garden sheds
- Schools, care homes, pubs, gyms, bowling alleys and government buildings
- Banks and trust companies including board rooms
- Endless hotel installations, including 5 star, and up to 300 TVs on one installation