Different rooms in a house require different cabling requirements, which in turn affects the cost of installation. The cable options below are intended for the larger main TVs within the house – typically measuring 50”-75”.
Please take a moment to check the available options. If you are still not sure, get in touch.
Most TV's are fitted for $199 plus one of the cable options from below.
Cable Option 1 | Internal Single Brick WallsThe internal wall is a wall within the house that will backs onto another room, so therefore you can’t hide the cables without wall chasing. Cables are surface run and housed in a cable trunking below the TV. The result is a neat and tidy cost effective solution. Examples of TVs using internal wall cables:
Cable Option 2 | Conduit Installation (New Build)
This typically applies to new build houses that have already had the wall chasing completed during the build, this allows for the cables to be hidden within the single brick wall.
Examples of before and after using conduit installation:
Cable Option 3 | Cavity Wall (External Wall)
This is for the outside double brick cavity wall of the house, the cavity wall has a gap between the brick allowing for cables to be hidden.
Examples of before and after installations using cavity wall:
Cable Option 4 | Cable Punch Through
Typically applies to an internal single brick wall, however the TV position may back onto an out of sight type location such as garage or wardrobe for example, this allows for the cables to go through the wall and up behind the TV so not having the cables on show.
The position behind the TV needs to be clear of obstructions for this type of installation to fall within budget.
Gyprock walls within apartments, they are fine for large TV installations and there is usually a gap in the Gyprock, so cable option 3 usually applies to most.
Examples of TV installations using cable punch through:
Call 0439 132 530
- Pro TV installs many houses with multiple TVs including antennas. Combination jobs are
discounted against the regular singular pricing on this website, so if you do need a combination job
completing get in touch and I will be happy to confirm pricing for you.
- Some TV installations are plus or minus the odd cable depending on your individual set up. It’s ok
to mix and match the cables.
- DATA leads and 5 metre cables if needed are also carried as stock, these minor details are often best sorted out on the day.
- Buying your own kit will often work out more expensive and it’s not advised. But if you already have (and it’s the correct one!) then you can deduct $50.00 from the normal price on this page.
Or let us call you to arrange your TV installation!
Why Use Pro TV?
- Professional | Reliable | Affordable
- Quality kit fitted by a seasoned pro
- 27 years in the TV installation trade
- Owner operated
- Quality brackets & cables by leading brands
- A refreshing and honest approach.
- Pro TV; raising the standard!
Why wall-mount your TV?
- Saves Space
- Removes Cable Clutter
- Transforms Your Room