Here we go again…
Another mighty fine example in Kingsley that if you don’t get every detail right in the planning and preparation stages of TV wall mounting, the end result can be a little frustrating!
The first part was good
- Owner & carpenter did a very good job on the new stud wall for a recessed TV.
- Power done in the right place, and not in the middle as many do.
Then it took a nosedive
- TV point didn’t work as it was never tested before TV installation.
- TV installed on bracket that clicks/locks into position, which are pretty useless and even worse when in a recess.
- TV installation purchased through a local retailer, so a basic wall mount only and not even centred in the gap.
- No preparation or thought on how the soundbar installation would work or be connected.
Search Google and get Pro TV Perth to the rescue in Kingsley!
View the basic process below or watch it in detail here.
Pro TV Perth & Joondalup
If your TV has been mounted badly or you’d like one mounted correctly, please get in touch today. See TV mounting prices.