Here we go again…
Another mighty fine example in Kingsley that if you don’t get every detail right in the planning and preparation stages of TV wall mounting, the end result can be a little frustrating!
The first part was good
- Owner & carpenter did a very good job on the new stud wall for a recessed TV.
- Power done in the right place, and not in the middle as many do.
Then it took a nosedive
- TV point didn’t work as it was never tested before TV installation.
- TV installed on bracket that clicks/locks into position, which are pretty useless and even worse when in a recess.
- TV installation purchased through a local retailer, so a basic wall mount only and not even centred in the gap.
- No preparation or thought on how the soundbar installation would work or be connected.
Create an at-home cinema experience! See our TV wall mounting prices and information.
Search Google and get Pro TV Perth to the rescue in Kingsley!
View the basic TV mounting process below or watch it in detail here.