LG TVs With Google Assistant Voice Control
Ever wish you could just speak to your television and change the channel you are watching? Well, now you can on LG 2018 OLED and Super UHD LCD TVs! Now you don’t have to use the remote since you have the help of Google Assistant and voice control. So, let’s have a look at what they do.
Create an at-home cinema experience! See our TV wall mounting prices and information.
- There is a built-in microphone that you can use to communicate your demands.
- Google Assistant will talk back to you.
- You can now find your favourite programmes on streaming services, control your TV settings and even turn off your TV at the end of the night.
- You can also use your TV to find out the weather or search for local businesses in your area that you can visit.
- Voice control can work with connecting devices, such as sound bar using the LG’s ThinQ technology.
- Google Assistant on your TV could also control other compatible devices such lights, heaters, robot vacuum cleaners etc
- You don’t have to invest in other devices such as Google Home; all you need is a compatible LG TV to get started.
Using your voice is certainly a lot easier and faster than typing things out on your TVs remote control. Be sure to check for this feature when you are shopping for a new TV.